Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Wall Around My Heart

"smirk" ...
I know all about the wall.. I also know when someone manages to rattle the mortar loose it is because they have made your heart do flips and loosened it. People spend way to much time looking for the special person they think they should spend forever with. I think Love finds you... not the other way around.... and I also believe that nobody has 1 person to stay with for life. Only for seasons, then... when the reason for them to be there has passed, then so will they, they will pass through your life, after having been there for a purpose.

However I do not want to give anyone, including him.. the impression it is a relationship.. that being said, it did get a little tricky since it began in Sept.
Because it is tricky to sleep in the same bed with someone and hold them or let them hold you several times... and then the intimacy line has been crossed where passion is left behind.

We are all hard to love at times, and it is hard for us to believe that anyone would love us unconditionally. Since nobody ever did.

We are a rare kind. You (in the general meaning) are either in our world or not... and when you are you love it and when you are not, you miss us. I am sure everyone can feel that. It is just an enormous personality.... and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment