Tuesday, January 18, 2011

don't say it

Sometimes the hardest thing to say is nothing at all.  It is very hard to get out of the habit of talking, texting, emailing, someone.  I mean really, it was daily contact then, BAM... nothing.  It is real easy for me to speak the truth.  I can tell jokes and make people laugh.  Why is it so hard for me to say nothing?  I grab my phone and start to type.. then remember I shouldn't.  So I save it as a draft. Meanwhile, I wonder if I will ever just send them all anyways.
I have this filter on my thoughts, before they come out of my mouth.  It used to be very thick, then I had one that was a little thinner.. now it is almost nonexistant.  I am thinking for this say nothing thing.. I may need to break my fingers.....so I can't type or text.

No comments:

Post a Comment