Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friends, Lover or NOTHING! I choose!

I totally understand (I think). I have had to cut off friendships because they wanted more and didn't understand I am not willing to put anyone thru trying to be happy with me, when I am still such a work in progress. Friends, Lovers or nothing..... and it isn't always their choice.. however if the choice becomes lovers, that is it...no items left at my house, or reasons to come back... TRUST NOBODY!....with my heart...
I have recently had a guy pass my house at 3 am and then text me mad cuz I had friends over and had not invited him, and this was someone I had never kissed... he just always wanted more...He has been put in his place and now knows if he wants to be in my world at all it will be as friends only.
Another guy (I work at a bar), stays til closing thinking he will go home with me just cuz it happened a few times...
Some people get the concept of "I am single and not looking for more!" But most people think they can be THE one to change my mind. SERIOUSLY? They should listen to me, it would save them time if they looking for MS right. I am only Ms. Right now.,

1 comment: