Monday, April 18, 2011

A - Acceptance

Acceptance.. and Tolerance.. someone said today these are the key to a long term relationship.  Can this be true?  I am already pretty accepting of people.  I am pretty tolerable of others.  My relationships did not end due to the lack of either of those on my part.  Unless of course I was not accepting enough of someone being unfaithful.  Oh wait, I was accepting of that also.  Even that was not enough.  I stand by my original thought that it isn't enough to be accepting and tolerant of your mate.  More must be present for things to work out.  Laughing and smiling are a must.  Good work ethics, financial compatibility, similar goals and sexual chemistry are all important to me.  Perhaps other things are important to other people. 
My writing is rusty. Time for some practice.  I know this kinda sucked, I am going to try and write about a topic daily A-Z.  I am going to follow a fellow writers plan and do it on the first thing that pops in my head.  I have a feeling when I get to O, it may be ORGASM.

No comments:

Post a Comment